Saturday, January 10, 2009

Doodle Photo Mat

Happy New Year! Finally I have finished my framed baby footprints. It took me a while to find a frame that had only 4"x6" openings and even then I had the urge to "Doodle" on the mat.
I'm so thankful that a friend recommended that I frame these little cards instead of sticking them in a box to one day appear in my "not-yet-started" baby scrapbook album.
Of course you know I had to add some glitter. I have Mini Pop Dots, so I dunked one side in fine glitter and stuck the other side to the mat.
My next delimma? Where to hang this.








3 comments:

  1. That is so clever! I came here via Sandra's blog this morning. Many inspiring projects you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! You have given me some great ideas!! :) I will be back soon to see what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the creative stuff you have posted :)

    ReplyDelete