Monday, September 17, 2007

Reverse Painted Cat on Glass


Okay, here's my grinning cat for Halloween. This is the partner to my owl trivet. I used a silver paint marker for the details on the whiskers, eye brows, nose and around the eyes. I just love that smiling black cat you see for Halloween particularly in paper mache figurines. Don't you get the strange feeling that she's was just up to something before being caught! You can use this same painting technique on small glass marbles - just add a magnet to the back and you are ready to use on the fridge.

3 comments:

  1. Cathy, this is SO Cute! I just Love it!
    I've never painted on glass before and it looks like fun, I think I'll give it a shot. I hope I can find some of those cool paper weights you have there!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like them. You should try painting on glass it is really a lot of fun and finished look is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Sandra Evertson's blog. Great projects! So much fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete