Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October is finally here!

Wow, October is finally here and that means the official launch of my Halloween Craft Showcase. You've seen some of these projects as they came to be, but I thought I would post a slideshow for some Halloween inspiration. I'll come back from time to time this month to share some instructions on these crafts. I had fun playing around for this holiday and I hope you all enjoy! Hopefully this slideshow runs okay, if not I'll take it off and provide a separate viewing link.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the slide show, thats so cool !
    You have been a busy girl! I don't know which is my favorite, I think the Ode to Aunt Hazel or maybe the Bewitching Black Cat, the dripping glitter is Fabulous!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous slideshow! I'm so glad I bounced over here from Sandra's blog!! I will be back! Thanks for the great tips!

    ReplyDelete