Monday, February 1, 2010

Little Dragon Valentine




I stumbled across a little inspiration that I couldn't resist. In searching amongst the tons of free images available on Microsoft Clip Art on-line, I found this little dragon that would make for a perfect Valentine for family and Hudson's little daycare friends.

I created a simple layout in Word and cut the card down to fit a business size envelope. In just a few minutes, I had this done...and a child with a very red hand from the rubber stamp ink I used.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I just came across your blog and want to let you know that I simply love all of your crafty ideas! I care for children in my home, and I will be using some of your ideas for art time with the children. I've already used the "barefoot butterflies" as we have called them - the kids made them for Mother's Day. The moms were thrilled!

    ReplyDelete